1.3

On 12/14/17 I ordered 2 pair of Moccasins via phone from LL Bean. The customer service rep who placed my order said they were both in stock and would be received by 12/20/17.

By 12/18/17 I received an email stating they would not ship by Christmas. I live chatted and was told that was an error and I would get them by the 20th. On the 20th I received another email stating that only 1 pair would ship and the other pair were cancelled. So I live chatted again and was told it is a problem with their system this year and the other pair is in stock but cannot ship by Christmas.

When I finally spoke to someone on the phone she told me even though we have 4 days until Christmas they cannot do overnight shipping it is too late for that. I told her how disgusted I was with their customer service and the lack of organization in their company and she said I am sorry there isn't anything else I can do.

How can a reputable business like LL Bean not satisfy their customers orders and offer overnight shipping 4 days before Christmas? I will NEVER purchase anything from them again!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments